Sunday is generally considered as the first day of the week and probably the day when every spend some quality time with their loved ones. This is the time of the week where we go out for long drives and have fun with our loved ones. People usually go for movies and lunch or stay at home for rest. Happy Sunday Quotes wishes with Images are a great way to cheer up someone.
Happy Sunday Wishes
1. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.” – Unknown
2. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Unknown
3. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn vos Savant
4. “Sunday is my favorite day.”- Emma Caulfield
5. “Do not waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Matthew Kelly
6. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
7. “On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.” – Unknown
8. “Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion.” – Nanea Hoffman
9. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
10. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
12. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” – Mark Morris
13. “Sunday’s my day off, where I eat whatever I want. I don’t let myself have something. I do love French fries and bread.” – Ashley Tisdale
14. “Sunday is like this entertainment scrum for me, because I’ve only got a day, one day of fun. So I want to have brunch, and I want to see a movie, and I want to watch ‘Game of Thrones,’ and I’m trying to watch ‘The Sopranos’ from the beginning, and I want to play four hours of video games. So, it’s, like, as regimented as my work life.” – Aisha Tyler
15. ”Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” – Unknown
16. ”Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. ”Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” – Osho
18. ”The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
19. ”Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
20. ”Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
Sunday Quotes Celebrating the Upcoming Week
1. ”Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.” – Chuck Palahniuk
2. ”When I woke up Sunday morning at the Open and stepped outside and felt the wind and rain in my face, I knew I had an excellent chance to win if I just took my time and trusted myself.“ – Tom Kite
3. ”Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru
4. ”It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” – James A. Murphy
5. ”I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
6. ”This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
7. ”There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
8. ”On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.” – Unknown
9. ”This is Sunday, and the question arises, what’ll I start tomorrow?” – Kurt Vonnegut
10. ”Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” – John Lasseter
11. ”Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” – Chris Klein
12. ”But nothing beats a Woody Allen film on a Sunday night, with a glass of wine and some leftovers.” – Kate Fleetwood
13. ”It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.” – Unknown
14. ”SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing.” – Lovely Goyal
Sunday quotes to fill you with positivity
15. ”How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
16. ”Sunday on the beach, having seashells in the pocket, sand in the shoes, was the day to refuel our souls and be grateful to the blessings.” – ejump
17. ”Between Monday and Saturday men make an audience. On Sunday, they make a congregation.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
18. ”You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.” – Polly Horvath
19. ”Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” – Sera Train
20. ”But it’s Sunday, Mr. Bell. Clocks are slow on Sundays.” – Truman Capote
Happy blessed Sunday quotes
1. ”It can be sunny everyday but not as authentic as on a Sunday.” – Unknown
2. ”What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.” – Pope Benedict XVI
3. ”The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” – Jean Rhys
4. ”On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.” – Unknown
5. ”Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.” – Unknown
6. ”Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis
7. ”Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Unknown
8. ”Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.” – Unknown
9. ”You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” – Byron Pulsifer
10. ”On Sunday mornings, as the dawn burned into day, swarms of gulls descended on the uncollected trash, hovering and dropping in the cold clear light.” – Edward Conlon
11. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” – A.D. Posey
12. “Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.” – Unknown
13. “Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling.” – Unknown
14. “Smiles are prettier than frowns, giving is warmer than receiving, and loving is more beautiful than hating. Smile this Sunday.” – Unknown
15. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.” – Unknown
16. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.” – Unknown
17. “Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.” – Unknown
18. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.” – Unknown
19. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.” – Hawksley Workman
20. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
Sunday quotes to inspire and motivate
1. “After a week of the contained chaos that is my job, I need some solitary running time. On Sundays, I can unwind and reconnect with the natural world.” – Linda Jones
2. “Trust in God’s sweet timing and don’t ever, ever think that you don’t have value on this earth. You are born for such a time as this.” – Unknown
3. “It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Sunday!” – Unknown
4. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.” – Unknown
5. “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Unknown
6. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” – Unknown
7. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” – Quincy Latte
8. “Have a prosperous Sunday! Meet with your family and friends and spend each second of this day with pleasure.” – Unknown
9. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” – Haruki Murakami
10. “Have the courage to start a new path this Sunday and a miracle will happen.” – Unknown
11. “Now, every day when I wake up I am grateful. I have to be. And I have to count the things that are abundant in my life. Literally count them.” – James Altucher
12. “A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.” – James E. Faust
13. “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.” – Unknown
14. “Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.” – Kareena Kapoor Khan
15. “Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.” – Unknown
16. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda
17. “Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.” – Unknown
18. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
19. “Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.” – Unknown
20. “Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sunday quotes to make it more meaningful
1. “Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 19
2. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Happy & Blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.” – Unknown
4. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” ― Paulo Coelho
5. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Happy Sunday.” – Unknown
6. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” -Roopleen
7. “Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.” – Unknown
8. “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.” ― Joseph Campbell
9. “Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.” – Unknown
10. “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.” ― George Alexiou
12. “Light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
13. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile!” – Unknown
14. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” – Robert H. Goddard
15. “Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you.” – Unknown
16. “A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
17. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
18. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden
19. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
20. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver
More Sunday quotes to inspire you
1. “May your Sunday be blessed!”
2. “A blessed Sunday is prayed for you.”
3. “Good day and God bless you this Sunday.”
4. “May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter.”
5. “May God bless you and your family this Sunday.”
6. “May Sunday be a day of rest Let this day be the best.”
7. “Sunday Blessings to You! May you have a blessed day!”
8. “May the Lord make His face shine upon you this Sunday.”
9. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.”
10. “Bathe in a sea of euphoria and bliss today, good morning!”
11. “While you may be away May you be blessed on this Sunday.”
12. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.”
13. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.”
14. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!”
15. “May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.”
16. “Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.”
17. “We may be parted by many miles, A blessings is sent for many smiles.”
18. “Indescribable bliss and delight – may these be your goals this Sunday.”
19. “Blessings to God are given for you You are special and loved much too!”
20. “Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.”
Sunday quotes to nourish your soul
1. Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.
2. Let God present you laughter, happiness, mercy, and peace not only on this Sunday but on every day of your life.
3. May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
4. God bless you! May you never know disappointment, sadness, grief, and trouble. Be happy!
5. Happy Sunday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord, if you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart.
6. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. Find strength in the Lord, and give your anxieties unto Him.
7. May time spent with the Lord today bring you much peace and comfort. Have a blessed Sunday!
8. Here’s a blessing for Sunday: Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move forward, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.
9. Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.
10. Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.
11. Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.
12. Have a look at these happy Sunday quotes that you can copy and post Sunday quotes for Instagram status as well as Facebook posts.
13. Have a prosperous Sunday! Meet with your family and friends and spend each second of this day enjoying the beauty that surrounds you.
14. Dance in the rhythm of life and enjoy all that this world has offered you. Happy Sunday!
15. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want, and forget about consequences. Have a great Sunday!
16. It’s Sunday! Find harmony with yourself and the outer world and spend this day brightly.
17. Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday!
18. Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile!
19. Sundays are for warm evenings, cuddling, and flavored tea. Happy Sunday!
20. Indescribable bliss and delight – may these be your goals this Sunday.
Above are Best Happy Sunday Quotes do quoteplus.net synthesized and share with you. I hope you enjoyed our gathered collection of the Best Happy Sunday Quotes . Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!