Ever since the middle ages in Europe, Father’s Day has been a time for people to celebrate the contributions of fathers to families and society. In 1972 Father’s Day was made into a national holiday in the USA. It’s a lovely tradition, and great excuse to tell your dad how much you care about him.
Scroll down this page to view the entire collection of Happy Fathers Day Quotes wishes, or use these quick-links to jump to a particular section of the page.
Happy Father’s Day Messages
1. “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
2. “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
3. “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
4. “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
5. “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear of Dad into all my dates.”
6. “Happy Father’s Day to the man who wore my extra tiara at my tea parties and still treats me like a princess.”
7. “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
8. “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
9. “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
10. “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
11. “You made growing up fun.”
12. Dad, you’ve been constant support, love and protection in my life. Plus, you’re my friend. Thank you.”
13. “Dad, you’ve got my back. That keeps me stepping up to what challenges come in life. Love you so much for that.”
14. “You and Mom are still my favorite folks to hang out with. I love that.”
15. “I love that we can have a beer, wrestle with the meaning of life and talk about anything—including religion and politics.”
16. “Dad, thanks for the love, the cutting up, the keeping it real, the always being there. Thanks for being just the man you are.”
17. “Gracias, Papá, por tu amor y por todo lo que has hecho por mí.”
Happy Father’s Day Wishes
1. “I love our family, and I love you.”
2. “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.”
3. “Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. The kids and I are so lucky to have you.”
4. “I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.”
5. “So glad you were with me for this fun and wild ride.”
6. “I can’t imagine anyone who’s a better father or more loving husband than you.”
7. “Feeling blessed, feeling cared for, feeling loved, thanks to you.”
8. “Our kids think of you as a hero. And they’re absolutely right about that.”
9. “Turns out, it IS possible for a man to look hot carrying a diaper bag. I know because I’m married to you.”
10. “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.”
11. “Seeing what a great dad you are only makes me love you more.”
12. “Happy Father’s Day to the man I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.”
13. “I’ve never seen you sexier than with strained peas in your hair.”
14. “Our kids have your eyes, your cool energy and your big heart. I love you as their dad and the man who is my perfect person.”
15. “I adore everything about you. I’m talking to your butt. OR I’m mostly talking to your butt right now.”
16. “Mi Amor, gracias por ser un padre tan amoroso y por todo lo que haces por nuestra familia.”
Happy Father’s Day Quotes and Sayings
1. Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing dad! Happy Father’s Day!
2. Dad, you’re the first person I phone when I have a question about something or when I need some good advice. Thanks for always being there for me!
3. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s Day!
4. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s Day.
5. Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s Day!
6. I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for being so wonderful!
7. Thanks for giving me so much love, attention, and care. You truly are the best Dad! Happy Father’s Day.
8. Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s Day!
9. Thank you Dad for giving us the best things in life and for loving us unconditionally. I am so thankful you’re my dad! Happy Father’s Day!
10. I’ve learned so much from you over the years Dad, thanks for being a great role model and helping me grow up into the person I am today. Happy Father’s Day!
11. The older I get, the more I appreciate just how much you have done for me, and how many sacrifices you’ve made. I can’t thank you enough! I hope you have a great Father’s Day!
12. Dad, you made our childhood so much fun and it’s full of brilliant memories because of you. Now that we’re older I really appreciate that you’re always there to listen and give advice.
13. I love you dad, I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for me. Hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day!
14. Dad, you’ve taught me so much and I don’t know where I’d be without you in my life. Thanks for believing in me and cheering me on. Love you Dad!
15. Dad, you’re one in a million! Thanks for standing by me no matter what. Have a great Father’s Day!
16. Dad you’re my hero! I hope I’m half the man you are when I grow up. Thanks for being so awesome!
17. No one is as caring and hardworking as you are! We are so lucky to call you dad. Thanks for always being there for us.
18. You’re the first person I think of calling when I need a helping hand. Thanks for always being there for me Dad, you truly are the best!
19. My life is so much fuller and happier because you’re in it Dad. Thanks for always checking in with me and taking the time to hang out.
20. A collection of beautiful quotes about fathers that you could use in a happy Father’s Day message to your dad.
Happy Father’s Day Poems
1. It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
~ Dawn French
2. These next Father’s Day quotes are about fatherhood and what it means to be a dad.
3. Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad.
~ Wade Boggs
4. FATHER: a son’s first hero… and a daughter’s first love.
5. When you need real understanding, When you need someone to care, When you need someone to guide you… A father’s always there.
~ Thomas J. Langley
6. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.
~ Pam Brown
7. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.
~ Umberto Eco
8. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
9. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
~ Sigmund Freud
10. Some beautiful religious Father’s Day quotes about fathers and the special role they have in family life.
11. Father! – to God himself we cannot give a holier name.
~ William Wordsworth
12. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
~ Lydia M. Child
13. Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
~ Proverbs 22:6
14. Here are some funny Father’s Day messages you could use in a greeting card to your Dad.
15. You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest Dad in town.
16. I’m so lucky to have you as my father… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
17. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best Farter!
18. Dad, thanks for working so hard to pay for the TV that actually raised me!
Funny Father’s Day Messages and Quotes
1. You taught me so many of the important things I know – including a few choice words for certain situations. Thanks Dad!
2. Let’s be honest – you wouldn’t have this special day if it wasn’t for me! Happy Father’s Day!
3. Dad, your Father’s Day gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding!
4. I smile because you are my father. And I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
5. And here are some funny Father’s Day quotes about Dads.
6. If at first you don’t succeed, call Dad.
7. Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.
~ Hillary Lytle
8. The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
~ Tim Russert
9. Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
~ Al Unser
10. A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
11. Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you Dad. Happy Father’s Day.
12. Someday I will find my Prince but my Daddy will always be my King. Happy Father’s Day to the most important man in my life!
13. Dad, thank you for being there for me and cheering me on! Life seems so much easier when you’re there by my side.
14. Dad I just can’t put into words how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Thanks for always being there and for making me laugh!
15. Happy Father’s Day Dad, you’re truly the best dad a girl could ask for! I love it that you always make time for me and that you’re so encouraging and supportive.
16. Dad with you by my side I feel like I can achieve anything. Thanks for believing in me!
17. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad a daughter could ask for! Thanks for being so awesome! And here are some cute Father’s Day quotes about the relationship between a daughter and her dad.
18. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
~ John Sinor
19. My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.
20. I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favorite child.
And here are several quotes about the role of a father in his daughter’s life.
21. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the God and the weight of her world.
~ John Mayer
Happy Father’s Day Messages from Son
1. A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.
3. A father’s job isn’t to teach his daughter how to be a lady, it’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.
4. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while but he holds her heart forever.
5. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
6. There’s nothing like being a father to a little girl. A daughter can turn the hardest man into the world’s biggest softy. A dude could be a straight up gangster, but around his little girl he becomes a teddy bear.
7. Do you want to thank your dad for being so great, but you’re not sure how to say it? These example messages from sons to their fathers might help you find the right words.
8. Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. Thanks for being such a great mentor and buddy. Happy Father’s Day!
9. Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a great Father’s Day.
10. Now I’m a father myself, I admire you all the more! Thanks for being such a great dad and role model, and now a wonderful grandfather too! Have a great day!
11. Thanks Dad for always making me laugh, for cheering me on, and for helping me learn how to be a good person. I am so lucky to have you.
12. Dad you’ve sacrificed so much to give me the best start in life and provide me with so many opportunities. I can’t thank you enough!
13. You’re the first person I think to phone when I need a hand or want some advice. Thanks for always being there for me.
14. Happy Father’s Day quotes reflecting on the relationship between fathers and sons.
15. My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~ Clarence B. Kelland
16. When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
~ Mark Twain
17. Every son’s first superhero is his father, and it was the same for me. For me, he was Superman and Batman combined.
~ Tiger Shroff
18. A father is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
19. Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.
~ Charles F Kettering
20. When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
~ The Talmud
Happy Father’s Day Messages for your Husband
1. “So very proud of the son, the man and the father you are.”
2. “Happy Father’s Day to our wonderful son. Thanks for being such a devoted father to our favorite little granddaughter!”
3. “Now that you’re a dad, you can understand better all the love and pride we’ve always felt for you.”
4. “For a kid who used to gag when your little brother’s diaper got changed, you sure did grow up to be a great dad!”
5. “With love for being such a great son…and for making me such a happy grandmother!”
6. “You’re a natural as a dad. It really warms our hearts to see you with your little boy.”
7. “You’re doing this dad thing…handling the big stuff and loving the little blessings that come with it.”
8. “Unshakeable faith, unbreakable pride in your heritage and unlimited love for your family—you’re an all-around amazing father and man.”
9. “Eres un hijo y un padre que nos llena de mucho orgullo y felicidad.”
10. “Our family has a tradition of strong, devoted fathers, and Grandson, you’re carrying it on wonderfully!”
11. “I am so lucky to have you for my grandson. And your kids are even luckier to have you for their dad.”
12. “Thinking of you and that sweet great-grandson of mine today!”
13. “So proud of the wonderful job you’re doing as a dad.”
14. “Seems like just yesterday you were a little boy yourself. Love seeing you as a big strong dad now!”
15. “Happy Father’s Day to a grandson who just keeps on bringing new joy to our family.”
16. “Qué felicidad ser testigo de tu amor de padre. Eres un magnífico nieto y papá.”
Above are Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes do quoteplus.net synthesized and share with you. I hope you enjoyed our gathered collection of the Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes. Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!